bull bar on a mounty

Xzibit A

Reaction score
City, State
Ashburn,VA(NOVA)
Year, Model & Trim Level
02 xlt 4.6
bull bar or safari bar on a mounty

has anyone put a bullbar, or prerunner hoop, on a 98+ mounty, im thinking about it but not sure how it will look, just wondering if anyone has that setup?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i guess some people call them safari bars

hmm i dont like it as much as i thought thatnks for finding the pictures though

I don’t now what the hell you call that, but a Bull Bar it isn’t.

then what is a bull bar

thats what i thought a bull bar was

Hey Aussie, over here in the states that is called a bull bar because we don't actually have any bulls/animals to hit. They're for looks not function like they are in Australia.

96limitedX said:
that one in the link is actualy called a "safari bar"..i got one and like it..lol
yes that is a westin safari bar

id like one of those too LOL those are nice

Bull Bars

Froader Said:
Hey Aussie, over here in the states that is called a bull bar because we don't actually have any bulls/animals to hit. They're for looks not function like they are in Australia.

moose3.jpg

Are you sure about that, the rego plate on the attached does not look like any state in Australia. And the hole in that there car was caused by a moose, and we dont have those ither. :)

Whats with the toyota Ad.. :fire:

Why not a Ford Explorer ad in stead.. :D

http://www.smartbar.com.au/smartbar_models.shtml

explorer_97_01.jpg

how can you see a moose in a car and not expect it Canada? lol, thats an Ontario plate

Ha, Toyota, Chris Don’t you mean TOYMotor, yeah sorry I just happen to have the ARB website open at the same time and thought I would shear a photo of the Jap crap 4WD’s that all the 4Wders over hear seem to love.

Back