• Register Today It's free!

Bumper Grille for 04 Explorer

Explorer in Oz

Reaction score
City, State
Gisborne, Victoria
Year, Model & Trim Level
2004 Explorer Limited 4.6
Hey Guys - Hope somebody can help - Has anybody ever seen or know of a lower bumper grille which replicates the Chrome OEM grill on the 3rd Gen explorer - Just got sick of looking at that big empty hole up front and think a lower grille the same as the upper grille would finish the car nicely.
Billett grills just don't looked finished to me.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Sorry, I've never seen one that replicates the stock grille. Just the usual billet ones.

never seen a OEM style, but my front end is sick, and cost me less than 200 bucks lol.

IMG_0136.jpg

i have almost the same set up at zerodevil, but mines polished and i love it

Thanks Guys - Nice front end with Zerodevil and yes would look nice in chrome - wherabouts can these be purchased from?

i got mine off ebay, and had them powder coated by a friend.

not to mention he said he liked my grill...and asked where he could get one... :D

when you do, spend the extra $$$ and get the T-rex brand, other wise there is an ugly lip around the edge of the grill area.. an extra 20 bucks is well worth it.

never seen a OEM style, but my front end is sick, and cost me less than 200 bucks lol.

IMG_0136.jpg

can you post the link to the place you got the fog light grills from. i cant find them no matter what i do. thanks

Back