• Register Today It's free!

Bye Bye

BExplorer

Reaction score
City, State
Mirabel, Quebec, Canada
Year, Model & Trim Level
94' XL 4x4
I am sad to tell this, but the Ex is gone. 15 years of service and it was going on.... but to much repairs needed and I wnated to get some rest....

I wanted to give many thanks to all of you that helped me over the years and hope I did help some of you.

I will now join another forum for the my new aquisition.

:D:thumbsup:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

BrooklynBay : I bought a Chevy Colorado 2005 with the 3.5 I-5 (first bow-tie in my life). I dont know if it is better than the Ranger, but it suited my needs. I join Colorado Fans to have the specific to the truck and the experience of the users. Same reason I joined Serious exploration at first.;) and I would witout a doubt recommend it to other that have Explorer.

Potomac30 : I should get that long, only time will tell....

What did you do with the Explorer?

Gave it in exchange at the dealer, they gave me $200 for it. Not much but considering the work that needed to be done so it could be legal to ride (I did not do the work because I knew I would change it soon) I got some fair price. One guy working at the dealer already wanted to buy it for a winter ride....and had bought it back to his boss even before I toojk delivery of the other one. So in some way it is still in service. Good for im :)

Shoulda told him about explorerforum, keep that truck on the site!

Back