Cab corners availability

Creeper Sleeper

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Ann Arbor,MI
Year, Model & Trim Level
2007 Explorer Sport Trac
Even though my Sport Trac had spent its whole life in Florida, the original 3rd brake light gasket failure caused both of my cab corners to rust out. I've since replaced the 3rd brake light and the new gasket is greatly improved. I'm wondering if anyone knows of a repop replacement for the cab corners?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Even though my Sport Trac had spent its whole life in Florida, the original 3rd brake light gasket failure caused both of my cab corners to rust out. I've since replaced the 3rd brake light and the new gasket is greatly improved. I'm wondering if anyone knows of a repop replacement for the cab corners?
Hey hope you find a solution. I have a 2009 Adrenalin that spent time up north. I couldn't find replacement body parts so I finally opted to salvage the rocker panels & cab corners from a rust free donor. Having the parts installed later this month....I'll let you know how it goes.

Hey hope you find a solution. I have a 2009 Adrenalin that spent time up north. I couldn't find replacement body parts so I finally opted to salvage the rocker panels & cab corners from a rust free donor. Having the parts installed later this month....I'll let you know how it goes.
Wondering how your cab corner repair went? Also wondering if you'd be willing to to repeat your search for another set of rockers/cab corners for an agreed upon bounty to compensate you for your time and effort. I've not been able to find any worthy replacements for my '07 Sport Trac.

Maybe the cab corners are still available from Ford? I see P/N 7A2Z-7851728-AB (RH), 7A2Z-7851729-AB (LH) on fordpartsgiant.com at $97 each (ouch). They are always missing whenever I've found a Sport Trac in a salvage yard (the 3 I've found anyway). BTW, there is a 2008 Sport Trac in the LKQ in Daytona Fl. Otherwise you can try car-part.com or row52.com. Or we find someone with a 3D printer and make these suckers.

Maybe the cab corners are still available from Ford? I see P/N 7A2Z-7851728-AB (RH), 7A2Z-7851729-AB (LH) on fordpartsgiant.com at $97 each (ouch). They are always missing whenever I've found a Sport Trac in a salvage yard (the 3 I've found anyway). BTW, there is a 2008 Sport Trac in the LKQ in Daytona Fl. Otherwise you can try car-part.com or row52.com. Or we find someone with a 3D printer and make these suckers.
+1 on car-part.com.

That's where I found my donor ST. I did get my rocker panels replaced including cab corners. Make sure you find a shop versed in restoration to make sure they do the job right.

Back