• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

Captain Morgan, '95 D44 Sas

Spas

Explorer addict
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
North East, MD
Year, Model & Trim Level
'95 Sport
LMAO @ TDavis :p: I need one that says that...

Marsh, it says "I used to be F**cking Stupid- but then we broke up"

:D

Definitely not suitable for wear in public, I forgot I had it on on the way home and was wondering why people kept staring :rolleyes: And no, I didn't wear it around any children!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

mudbug94

Reaction score
City, State
Bloomingdale New Jersey
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 XLT
wow it looks like this sport can really hold its own on the trail...how steep was the one clime??? btw thats an insane pic

ed060784

Reaction score
City, State
Ft lauderdale Florida
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 AWD XLT 5.0
Hey Spas love the set up u have there with that OX in the front...lovely !!! hate to tell you that is to good of a set up to just pass it so i'm also putting something a lil' bit similar :D in my X....but i was wondering if u could let me know 3 things.... 1) is how did u ended up doing the steering cuz im still lost!! 2) did u go SOA in the rear?? and 3) wat size blocks did u put in the rear as well if any!! im trying to look for some technical info around in the search button but all i see is pics of how the did and not wat they used!! THANKS for the help

Spas

Explorer addict
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
North East, MD
Year, Model & Trim Level
'95 Sport
Well I had something odd and more than a little alarming happen to me a few days ago... On my way home from work, right around mountain #3, I got on the gas leaving a stop sign to merge with traffic and all of a sudden Morgan wouldn't go anywhere!

Anyone ever had this happen?

Broke clean off at the firewall, snapped all three of the factory welded bolts on the gas pedal bracket! Since it happened in a bad stretch of highway for road repairs I taped a bungee cord to the throttle cable and pulled on it while trying to steer and shift with the other hand until I made it home. I ended up enlarging the firewall holes and drilling out the broken studs, then using grade 8 1/4" bolts and Nyloc nuts to fix it so it will never break again. Weird, huh?

SuRrEaLNJ

hail to the king, baby!
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
out of my mind...
Year, Model & Trim Level
MUNK 07 Focus 97 XL1200C
only you

Blee1099

Evil Asian
Moderator Emeritus
EF Vendor
Reaction score
City, State
Elkridge, MD
Year, Model & Trim Level
Atleast it wasn't the brake pedal like it did with kami.. Meh.. on a side note, I hope it warms up and quits raining.. Bonzai has an appointment with the paint sprayer.

91ROKKRAWLER

Reaction score
City, State
Bend, OR
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91 Xploder
thats not a toyota is it? oh wait... they get stuck down, not fall off...

RiverRatTech

Reaction score
City, State
Salem, Missouri
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 Xploder/91 F150/78 F1
Love the paint job and the stripes give it a bad a## look.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

explorer86

Reaction score
City, State
Camas ,WA
Year, Model & Trim Level
95 explorer 2d sport 4x4
I can't wait for mine to get done i'm starting out with the same rig and as for the gas pedel issue it happend to me i just threw a couple of self taping screws in it and its been like new since and i gained some power ha ha