Hey guys, I just put a bunch of stuff on ebay, here are the links to them:

Pioneer 3-way 5x7s
Dead Link Removed

Rockford Fosgate Fanatic Q 6.5" Component Set
Dead Link Removed
and...
JL 10W0 in a Q-Logic Box
Dead Link Removed

Thanks for viewing, and go bid on some of the stuff.

Also, if the winning bidder for the Pionner 5x7's is from the explorer forum, let me know when you e-mail me at the end of the auction, and I will throw in the speaker harnesses to plug them right into your factory plug.

[Edited by rock883 on 10-27-2000 at 11:02 PM]

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

How long have ya had the components?
What did ya run them off of?
Thanks,
Pete

I had them for just a little over a month, BUT I never used them. I bought them used, and found out the mid range wouldn't fit in the door, so thats why they are goin up. I don't know what the guy I bought them from had them running off of though. Actually I posted them on ebay a few weeks ago, but the high bidder didn't follow through. I have to wait till tomorrow to file a non-paying bidder form on him. And the second highest already bought some, but the ones he bought were more expensive. Anyways, if anyone has anymore questions, please ask me here, or you can e-mail me too (bottom). Thanks

I'm pretty sure that they work though...correct? I'm interested and curious if I can make a deal with ya here and now.
Thanks,
Pete

Yeah, I am sure they work. They don't seem to be abused or anything. How much will you buy them for? Make me an offer. Thanks

lol, sorry man, but I bought these for $200, and the last time I had these on ebay they went for $100 more than what you are asking.

Well, I guess I'll go play the bidding game then....Why did the bid start so low then?
Pete

I started it so low, because they charge you for what you start the bid at, and it goes from .25 to .50 after $10, so I just put it at 9.99. I know its only a quarter, but still. What did you mean when you said "Is that ebay working for me?" Sorry, I just didn't know what you meant.

This is the first time I've used Ebay...But I also figured out what the deal was...So don't worry about it...Thanks anyways
Pete

Just wanted to throw this back up because they go off tonight, so everyone go on and bid, also, don't forget to tell me you're from this website so I can put those speaker harnesses in there with the 5x7's so they will go in easier. Thanks

Rock...can I talk to you about the payment...I have had a problem with paypal...I dont like it that much...I'd like to send some form of check to ya....I dunno if a cashers check work but I'd perfer to send ya that type of check...
Thanks,
Pete

Back