• Register Today It's free!

cheap power...?

patman

Reaction score
City, State
lincoln NE
Year, Model & Trim Level
'96 sport
alright so i want more power (who doesn't?:)) problem is i dont' have all the money in the world to spend on it (who does? :() so my question is...does anyone know of some cheap ways to add a decent amout of power/speed? i am willing to put as much time/effort/elbow grease into it as is needed....just not as much money as is needed......a limit of say, around $200-$275

alright so i want more power (who doesn't?:)) problem is i dont' have all the money in the world to spend on it (who does? :() so my question is...does anyone know of some cheap ways to add a decent amout of power/speed? i am willing to put as much time/effort/elbow grease into it as is needed....just not as much money as is needed......a limit of say, around $200-$275

Well the only kind of "power" you can get with that kind of money is an intake kit OR maybe a cat back exhaust. Even if you had both you're only looking at a 20hp gain, maybe more but that depends on how well your engine has been taken care of. I'll give you a tip, search through the rest of the "Under the Hood" threads to find "free" power upgrades.

Good luck!

well
1st use the search button this thread has been covered countless times
2nd you wont get much horsepower from that amount of money

Back