Check out these Toyo A/T's | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Check out these Toyo A/T's

Hey all, got a quote from http://www.tirenet.com for 31X10.5X15 on Dead Link Removed for $92.00 US dollars a piece.
What does anybody think or know about them? I'm not to heavy into off roading, but I do need good snow traction (south central PA) and I do a lot of sand/beach driving in the Outer Banks of NC.
I was leaning toward Pirelli Scorpion A/T's.

Any thoughts would be appreciated!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

how about the bridgestone dueler at revos?

Actually yes, I am considering the Revo's. Also need to find out if any shops in my area will install bigger-than-factory tires, lots seem to only want to put 235/75/15's on our trucks. Anyhow, I have about two weeks before I buy, so plenty of time for research!

take the tires in loose, and say they are for your jeep project.... the at revos are supposed to be pretty decent.... and they look pretty aggressive as well

The Toyo AT's are kick a$$ tires! I had brand new BFG TKO's on the truck when I bought it from Ford and replaced them after two months with the Toyo's. There great in snow, 17" and no problems. I've kept the controltrac in auto the whole winter with the Toyo's on. There a quality tire made in Japan. My experience with different tire companies has been limited. I've used Toyo Proxies on my previous car a Beretta Z26, as well as Yokahama's, Michelin and of course BFG's. Toyo's by far have been the best tires I've ever used, on any car or truck. The Open Country AT's are fairly new and you can get them at a good value, plus they come with a 45 day ride policy, you can't go wrong!!!

I have Toyo's also they are bad ass they are really good set of tires. I dont have any kind of suspension upgrades and only have 2wd and I go off roading at least once a week and my toyos have pulled me through well almost everything w/o any problems.

Back