Civilian Style Police Center Console?? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Civilian Style Police Center Console??

Rajjuhh

Reaction score
City, State
NJ
Year, Model & Trim Level
22' Police Explorer
Hey all,

Was looking online for which center console I could fit into my Police 22', when i came across something really interesting. Ive never seen this before but it looks like a center console made specifically for the police package vehicles. Does anyone know what this is? or where I can get one?
Looks like it dosent have any of the other extra buttons that you would normally have with the civilian consoles. And theres no chrome.

1709344362314.png

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I did, saw nothing similar, which is why i made this post.

It's the OEM admin center console from factory if the vehicle was ordered with option 65U Interior Upgrade Package. It's rare and hard to come by. Depending on how much you'd be willing to pay, here are the parts you need. The most cost effective option would probably be getting a used civilian center console off of ebay and replacing that top panel.

Might be cheaper if you get a Havis VSX console compared to buying a factory one part by part.

Back