• Register Today It's free!

Clear Front Corners

extrememon

Reaction score
City, State
Princeton, NJ
Year, Model & Trim Level
2004 Black Explorer XLT

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I would contact the seller, maybe they some how shipped you the wrong lights, because if it doesnt fit your 04 there not going to fit the 02,03,or 05 either

They sure as heck look like our corners. Maybe he shipped you the wrong ones?

I've had clear corners for my '94 and '96 Explorers...These were definitely not a fit.

Seller is from Hong Kong; I have a feeling I'm not going to get a response and just get my money back from PayPal.
Going forward, does anybody know of any domestic websites that sell clear corners besides ebay?

Did some digging and it turns out this item is no good from this seller: parasitesingle

Negative feedback rating horrible comunication skills, wrong parts, DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
barrygagt ( 15 [Feedback score is 10 to 49] )
Dec-24-08 14:47
2002 2003 2004 2005 FORD EXPLORER 4DR CLE CORNER LIGHTS (#370121188027)

I really wish I saw this last week....

im thinking there for the sport track or possibly an f-150, both are somewhat similar to ours.

buy the silverstars, I forget the number but you can find it on silvania's website or in the book at the auto parts store. They are a clear bulb that have a little purplish tint when not lit up, but they are bright orange when lit. So when they are not on you will not see the orange. They look great!

thanks Danny...next time I'm up in C-Town (visiting the family) I'll have to buy you a beer.

Not a problem at all...and Im always up for a beer!

Size 3157 Silverstar...I bought the non-amber ones by them that are street legal and and are yellowish when lit. They're like 3 bucks for a pair.

Back