code decoding help | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

code decoding help

X-North

Reaction score
City, State
Montreal
Hi I started my code and first i had the quick flash and then the codes reading start.

3 flash with 1/2 seconds between them that mean 111 i think after that 3 fast flash faster than the 111 code. and it repeat the 111 and the 3 fast flash.

Wjhat could it be?? Someone told me that on 1992 4.0 explroer theres no EGR so what could it be those 3 fast flashes ??

thank you

<

Join the Elite Explorers $20 Gets rid of the ads!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

rwenzing

Reaction score
City, State
Michigan
Year, Model & Trim Level
03 Ranger FX4 LII 5.0 S/C
OBD Code 111 means "System checks OK".

<

X-North

Reaction score
City, State
Montreal
i know thta but why after the 1-1-1 it make 3 really fast flashes?

<

cjones101812

Reaction score
City, State
Avondale, AZ
Year, Model & Trim Level
06 Explorer EB
if i remember correctly (it's been a long time since i checked them with a jumper) the really fast flashes show you are switching from KOEO codes to Continuous.

have you done the KOER test yet??

<

X-North

Reaction score
City, State
Montreal
that dont work what you said because read what i have written..
I not done my koer tests only the koeo and cm ..and no it dont mean that i begin the cm code....4 seconds waiting is what it make when you pass from koeo to cm codes.
My part it make 3 flashes for the 111 three really fast flash and it repeat everyhting a second times the 111 and the three fast flashes. Thats why i dont understand and no one seem to understand why it make those flashes

<