Colorado Colors Run, 2004

Scott B.

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
GA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 Ranger XLT
I know it is early in the year, but I am already planning on going to Colorado this fall! There wasn't a lot of interest that past several years, and I was not able to attend due to work schedules. By thinking about this now, hopefully we will overcome those problems.

I plan on being out there for a week, one side or the other of Labor Day weekend. If this becomes and "official" ride, I would think that would occur over the weekend, for maximum attendance. Anyone is welcome to join me for part or all of the remaining week.

I have not determined where I will be wheeling, but I would like to run Black Bear Pass, outside of Telluride.

For those that attended in 2000 with me, my Dad is planning on going, and this time he will be driving his Ranger.

This trip will be a lot of fun. If any of you aren't sure if you want to drive to Colorodo, it is definately worth it. The scenary is spectacular. The trails are not extreme, but still fun.

For those interested, read the trip report from CCR2000. http://www.explorer4x4.com/ccr_rep.htm

I am not going to do any serious planning until March or April, but any suggestions for trails to run would be appreciated.

I'm game, and if anyone interested in attending (as long as it is available) we can use my parents place as base camp.

Back