Colorado Colors Run 2013 - Planning and Discussion | Page 8 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Colorado Colors Run 2013 - Planning and Discussion

At the top of Corkscrew Pass
The end of Corkscrew, we turned south toward Gladstone
Ore cart at the Gladstone mill site
Seepage through the foundation
Old mill
Around Gladstone and the old mill ruins
m_DSC_0704.jpg
m_DSC_0710.jpg
m_DSC_0718.jpg
m_DSC_0720.jpg
m_DSC_0730.jpg
m_DSC_0735.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

..Nice pictures as always..:biggthump

..when there is no photobomber around..:p:

..How come Scott's hood is up in tht first pic?

Great Pics you guys! :thumbsup:
Brian, your pics are have really advanced, you must have got new equipment or something.

I have a Love / hate experience when I look at these return posts when I missed out on the trip. :) / :(

Brian, your pics are have really advanced, you must have got new equipment or something.

I have a Love / hate experience when I look at these return posts when I missed out on the trip. :) / :(

Mike and Robert where there - where were you????????

Mike and Robert where there - where were you????????

I figured 2 out of 3 uglies in one meet was plenty. :p:

Just kidding, I had to move across state right before the meet. I couldn't pull both off. :banghead:

Thanks! Yes I got a new camera and software (Nikon D7000 & Lightroom) just before the Moab trip this year. I'm starting to get the hang of both now...

Wish you could have made it!

I figured 2 out of 3 uglies in one meet was plenty. :p

This is true!!! Just think what it will be like when we all make the same meet!!!

Great pics!!!

Couple side notes. On my way to Colorado thru the southern rout I saw a road named "Happy Jack Road". I wish I would have taken a picture for Happy Jack.

As we were leaving 4 points we passed a Google car, I suspect that my Monsterneer will be in a couple images on the 160 East of 4 points in the near future.

looks like another great trip wish i could have made it. havent been on the forum much lately gotta get back into it! I didnt know this was happening until Rick put up a pic link on FB

I saw a road named "Happy Jack Road". I wish I would have taken a picture for Happy Jack.

They have those all over now. I think it was spured by the Hummer comercial that used the Song. The ones that has been around for a long time are Happy Jack, AZ., and the happy Jack mine south of Hite Crossing in Utah. I had no idea about the song when I picked that. I started out in a local 4x4 club and picked Mad Jack as my handle back in the late 70's. But another member came back to the club that had that handle first. So I changed it to Happy in 1980. Figured Happy was better than Mad anyway.

One of thess days I'm really gonna make one of these. Missed it by "that much". Good news is I'm drawing wages again. Bad news is I have to make manditory meetings and beg for time off.

Back