Corner dents... | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Corner dents...

What do you think would be the best way to get the worst of this out? I bought the truck like this, but I don't know if there's much I can do about it due to the location of the dents, and I can't afford body shop price. :(

dent-large.png

dent-close.png

Frank

Try this

One quick question, did you hit a person with the front of the truck? Cause all the red and everything...

Anyways try the heat/air trick, works for most bigger dents, and then use retouching paint

One quick question, did you hit a person with the front of the truck? Cause all the red and everything...

Anyways try the heat/air trick, works for most bigger dents, and then use retouching paint

Lol, that's just a thin layer of rust forming; the worst of it is the corner there, which looks all wet because I randomly doused it with WD40.

Looking at the hair dryer/compressed air can trick, it looks like it'll take out the same type of dents as a plunger, suction cup or small dent puller; mine are creased pretty bad to the point of sticking outward on the corners. That's the bad part of them, and the part that I can't figure out what to do about.

Back