Solved - Dana 44 flex shots | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Solved Dana 44 flex shots

Prefix for threads that contain problems that have been resolved, and there is an answer within the thread.
WOW, that shot of the rear going up the ramp is very nice. So when is your first rock crawing competition?(JC) I think it would be great to show everyone what an explorer can do. The wheel base of the 4 doors is just the right length for almost every 4 wheeling application.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

What do you think a stock explorer would score on that 24 degree ramp? Just for comparison. That is some crazy flex though Rick... cain't wait until the mag's get a hold of you and do a feature article :D .

Chris

A stock Explorer scores about 440 on a 20 degree ramp.

jeezzzzz. I can see that big difference now.... insane, enough said. I think you might have that untimte wrangler fighter in your driveway!

chris

Hey Rick, the WP shackels have an offset crossbar. In other words one side of the shakle is longer than the other so you could put the shackle with the long side up to get more travel. That's what I have now, but my shocks are too short and I am no where near as modded as your are.

That's F'in sweeeeeeet dude!

its even sweeter now 8 years later!!!

its all orange and shi* LOL probably flexes a bit more now too!

Welcome to the year 2000

LOL sorry just found it in a search, funny thing I was trying to find the tallest EX on here and came up with nothing..........well almost nothing

its allright man, but Ricks truck has changed ALOT since then

the tallest truck on here rides on like 54" tires, look for the most powerful biggest explorer ever thread

71back1.jpg

101GldnCrkRickStuff.jpg

showphoto.php

71right.jpg

71left.jpg

canvas.jpg

D@@@@@@mn that's tall lol and those new pics are off the hook man what's the flex on that thing? Like 2ft lol

No matter how many pics I see of this truck I'm always impressed. Good thread revival Rick:thumbsup:

Just stumbled across these photos of the Pumpkin in transition. Just before it ripened from Green to Orange ;)

It's hard to believe that the Pumpkin will have had it's solid axle swap for 20 years, next year.

Back