Don't tow like this.... | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Don't tow like this....

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Originally posted by redrig
Soooooooooo funny!!! :D I was hoping that would reappear.

We're expecting 8" or so of snow here so it came across the club list. I didnt see it here- if its a dyuplicate sorry- but its funny:D :D
Ill delete the thread tues or wed. after our snow comes. :)

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

Actually it was posted about 30 minutes ago then deleted real quick. Thats what i meant. :)

I would love to rip one of my friend's car's rear end off. Next time I tow someone, I'll make them sign a waiver. I wouldn't intentionally hook it up wrong, but it sure would be funny!

This is the reason that if anyone askes me to strap them I insist that THEY hook it up to their vehicle. Ill check it over make sure nothing is going to happen, but if it does I want them to be the one who chose the attachment point on their vehicle.

hehe.. i just watched it the whole way through..... what were they thinking? bumper..... there is actually alomst a towhook under there too... its a geo storm so it was probably made overseas and shipped here... so it has the little d tab on its "framerail"

They should have pulled it the other direction, not towards the snow bank!

gotta love plastic cars :)

bumper ? tow point :rolleyes:

EDIT: that was supposed to be an "equal not" symbol :rolleyes:

:hammer:
:roll:

Hmm.... thats the best thing I've seen this year :D

Sucks to be him. :p

OMG thats great!!!!! What a bunch of idiots....

Didnt it rip the back part of the frame off? like the rear cross member, making it a write off?

I'm ashamed to be from the same state as they are.. I've seen worse though..

that was insainly funny..i feel for the guy thought i think he was about to cry lol

least when i tore the bumper off my car it was on a rock and it was just the bumper =) lol

I think the worst part of it is...even after they ripped off the whole rear end....they're still stuck!

I should be more carefull when pulling people out....I have never seen anything like that....funny...but I pull atleast a couple people a year out the ditch.

DUMBASS
Originally posted by Hartman
They should have pulled it the other direction, not towards the snow bank!
Thats what I was thinking. They didn't know what the hell they were doing. I wondoer if it was a setup, I mean look at everthing they did wrong.

1. Drive was clear on other side.
2. With that many guys, they could have pushed it back in the drive and backed out the clear side.
3. Pulled in wrong direction.
4. Pulled at wrong angle even if they were going to pull backwards.
5. Street was dry and the guy was "yanking".
6. THEY TAPED IT.

It looks like the shoveled the drive and purposefully tried to drag a GEO over a 3 ft snow pile.

I would have tried to shovel it out before doing anything else. And yes, with all those people and a little digging they could have pushed it out. What exactly did they clip it to anyways? He said he didn't clip it to his bumper...was he just stupid?

THAT'S what I call entertainment!! ROFLMAO!!!

Back