I don't think this will buff out. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

I don't think this will buff out.

DSCF1637.jpg

This may be the start of my goodbye for a while from this forum. I found this tree on my 2004 Explorer the other day and I bought a 2008 Expedition to replace it. I have a for sale sign on the old beast but I think I'm going to have to sell it to a junk yard. I have only posted in one thread but I have learned a lot from lurking. Thank you all.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Damn! Sometimes, I hate nature. I always cut down the trees in our yard. No chunk of wood will fall on my precious betsy.

good idea, that tree fell two years ago!

Kill all trees, just look at California.

Why not just get a garage to park in and love the tree? How you gonna be a shade tree mechanic without the damm shade tree man!!????

Here in California, we just hug the trees and they don't fall on our vehicles. Don't clean up the forests and they take care of themselves. No need for any tree management out here thank you very much. Oh, wait?? Is that smoke I smell?? Oh, well, sorry...

we cut down all the dead trees, save the healthy ones and the old growth cedars............there are so many dang trees here the forest is dark in the middle of the day in summer. I have 23 acres of heavily forested land and we take care of our 23 acres just like the rest of Idaho....
How much have you guys heard about fires in Idaho? That's right.......not that much. MITIGATE YOUR FORESTS do not shut them off to the people only to allow the natural gas companies in......you must also allow logging, recreation and wood cutting!!! Oh yeah that's right CA is not going to listen
/Rant

Back