Door whacked, I'm bummed, need ideas... | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Door whacked, I'm bummed, need ideas...

Thanks Steve, that's a great idea. Only, the closest one is in Seattle (300 miles away). I appreciate it though. I'm really starting to like the idea of plastic panels because they would continue to take a beating from careless fu**heads and not dent.

-AC

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

fight back!

get some nerf bars and leave dents in THEIR doors. they usually stick out far enough that they will get whacked first... about $200 depending on the finish.

Thank you all for your great ideas. I'll go with either the chrome moulding or something from JCWhit... for now but I really like the Nerf bar idea because those suckers stick out! I like that. For once, careless slugheads will have to visit the body shop instead of me. Now, to finish it off with a nice brushguard and spiked rear bumper....

-AC

nerf bars suck....get some real ones that can support the weight of your truck on them....

Back