ecu module to the oxygen sensors

kamil erol

Reaction score
City, State
istanbul
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 ford explorer xlt
Hi friends
my ford explorer xlt soch engine fire broke out in the engine of my vehicle The cables from the ecu module to the oxygen sensors were damaged. Where can I find the color codes and ecu module pin numbers of the cables between the module and the sensor?
I'm waiting for your help
THANKS
My ecu module part number :F87F 12 B 523

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

There are different engines/exhausts, different ECUs over the years of this generation so I don't know if I have that, but there are wiring diagrams linked in my sig below. They include 4 diagrams for a 6 cylinder engine with 3, 02 sensors as "engine-controls-***.pdf" and for 6 cylinder with 4, 02 sensors as engine-controls-***-2.pdf

There are different engines/exhausts, different ECUs over the years of this generation so I don't know if I have that, but there are wiring diagrams linked in my sig below. They include 4 diagrams for a 6 cylinder engine with 3, 02 sensors as "engine-controls-***.pdf" and for 6 cylinder with 4, 02 sensors as engine-controls-***-2.pdf
I understand, thank you very much

Hi, I downloaded the schematic from the place you suggested, it was not the same as my ecu module. The pin locations and colors are different. Do you have any other suggestions? Can it be found with the chassis number of my car?
bank 1 bank 2 oxygen sensor ecu pin numbers and color codes
chassis no :1FMDU34E3VUC88217

ECU KABLO RENKLERİ.jpeg

A Ford repair shop, service department may have access to this information but I do not.

Back