English Owner Needs Help

spacemonkeypg

Reaction score
City, State
Manchester, UK
Year, Model & Trim Level
1999 4.0l T reg
Hi everyone.

I have been searching the internet as far as it stretches to sort this out but here goes.

I completed the 00m12 fix this weekend and whille fixing the upper intake manifold back on i stipped the head on one of the screws. It's the TORX#30 screw and there are 8 in total that hold the upper manifold onto the lower manifold.

I have contacted the ford dealer near me an they claim that the scew/bolt is not a part that can be ordered. They say i will have to order the upper manifold complete as the screws/bolts come with it, however they have stopped stocking this and cannot supply me with it.

Can anyone advise me where i can get this screw/bolt from that will ship to the UK? I have looked on rockauto.com and fast parts netwoork but they dont have them.

Also does anyone know the part# for this item?

Thanks in advance guys

Phil

e-mail Torrie at fastpartsnetwork... if he can't get it, he may have some alternative ideas. Just because the web site doesn't show it doesn't mean he can't get 'em.

If Torrie can't get you a new one, somebody around here is bound to have one laying around from an old intake...

Good luck!

Well emailed Torrie and low and behold he has sourced the part also, he's a Top Bloke.

Thanks for the advice

Torrie bails out another helpless Ford driver! Chalk another one up for the good guys!

-Joe

Back