City, State
Red Wing, MN
Year, Model & Trim Level
1996 xlt

Attachments

• IMG_1302.jpg
    IMG_1302.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 1,185

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

nice looking those will look sweet in your x

Dude you seriously have eleventy katrillion hours of labor in your X. If you billed yourself minimum wage for your own work, you would owe yourself like $280k. When the rest of us gave up you kicked it up a notch and worked harder.

Hats off bro. :thumbsup:

it's just sad that i have nothing better to do.

i mean i never went to school because i worked on the truck instead of class. Now i have a great job (you'd love it- i play with beer), and something resembling a life, but what do i do? search ebay for seats, hang out with high school kids because they are into cars, make plans for the truck so far into the future that they change 9 times before anyone on here even knows about them.

were did you get the front bumper from??????? I kneen to your hollyness of an explorer

made it from scratch (well the metal part of the stock one)

Yeah, those will look sweet.

wanna make me one...better yet sell me yours lol

$750 as is for mine plus stock metal trade (or money to buy one local to avoid shipping)

wow not to say its not worth it but thats way to much for me to spend on a bumper.

it's probably not really enough to make it worth my time either- i don't have as much time to devote to my truck as i used to.

Damn Drew...

I've been gone for a little while and haven't seen the hood, doors, etc. Everything looks good... :thumbsup:

You should enjoy the seats. I can't decide if I want buckets in the back or just buy some new Katskins and be done with it.

i have some buckets i'd sell cheap without the "skins"- perfect if you are giong to add katskins

I also have a set of like new green leather skins anybody could recover a seat with.

You have went off the deep end.... Lets hope you dont get burned out like others have. Seats look nice though. LOL

i must say, your work impresses me. when its finshed, i see one clean ass explorer

2 thumbs up to you man

if only the damn thing would start (starter solonoid is bad probably- need to figure that out)

and if viair wasn't such a pos company when it comes to customer service i'd be able to drive it around.

it's hard to stay motivated after months of having it undriveable

expo5.0 said:
if only the damn thing would start (starter solonoid is bad probably- need to figure that out)

and if viair wasn't such a pos company when it comes to customer service i'd be able to drive it around.

it's hard to stay motivated after months of having it undriveable

Dude, you should be motivated from all the positive responses you get from the hard work you have done. It's gonna be badass when you're done i'm sure.

in all honesty though- the other options i could be driving if i didn't have it would get a lot of positive responses too. I spend at least 3x more a month on the explorer than goes towards owning my A6 avant, for example.

it also seems like a completely bottomless pit of money because when i get it done it will only get more expensive if i want to travel to all of the shows etc. etc.

i'm not going to give up just yet, not by any stretch of the imagination. I'm just saying if i felt like i could then i would.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yup I know how you feel my X is just setting and needs about 500 bucks in parts to make it driveable again... Just tired of messing with it.... Too many toys now.

Back