Explorer Express Wheels (Photos) | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Explorer Express Wheels (Photos)

Posted for John Vanek.

2002-explorer-001.jpg

BullitChromeWeb.jpg

Bullit Chrome

BullitPaintedWeb.jpg

Bullit Painted

CobraRWeb.jpg

Cobra R

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

The Bullit wheels in the above picture are mounted on a 2WD 1999 Explorer with no spacers and no rubbing. They have the same offset as the Cobra R replica wheels. We know that the Cobra (replicas) will fit AWD, 4WD & 2WD without spacers, but we have not tried them on a 4WD yet ourselves. Let me know if you have any questions.

John V @ EE

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

John,
Do you know if the 2003 cobra wheels will fit a 97 awd mountaineer? Ford is replacing all the satin Cobra wheels with chrome ones and I can get a set of the satin ones cheap.
Thank's,
Chalie R.

Sorry, I do not have any info or experience with the 2003 Cobra wheels. The bolt pattern is the same but it is the offset that will make the difference. Out of all of the Mustang / Cobra wheels that were made over the years, there are not many that will directly bolt on.

You may have to try to bolt one on, if that is possible.

John what year cobras bolt on w/o rubbing or as little rubbing as possible on my 2000 ex.

Our Cobra Replicas bolt on with no spacers & no rubbing. We have them in 17 X 9 & 18 X 9.

Attachments

• cobrar web.jpg
    cobrar web.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 223

17" Bullits

Hey John, What is the offset on your bullit wheels? I have a 98 4wd, not lowered, and would like to put those on my X. I neeed for them to be a good offset to run 275/55R17's because I plan on doing your handling package to it. Also, what are the colors available through you? I am looking for the silver bullit style ones. Thanks

Back