Rear Cargo Door/Liftgate Window with tint and defroster. $50
Fits 98-01 4 door or 2 door(sport)

Side Cargo windows with tint (Left and Right) $25 each
Fits 91-01 Explorer 4 doors

Driver rear glass window with tint $25
Fits 91-01 Explore 4 door

Or take all for $75

if your reading this it's still available

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Darn shame I don't have any glass to replace...

I can send you a free hammer with purchase:D

toy-hammer.jpg

I don't feel my wife would be very appreciative of that idea but I thank you for the kind offer for a free tool as incentive for purchase.

know one needs glass? :dunno:

The liftgate window from a 98-01 won't fit a 91-97?

no...different shape. Sorry:(

Actually even though from the factory they were a different shape I believe they are actually interchangeable and will work fine on each other.

Actually even though from the factory they were a different shape I believe they are actually interchangeable and will work fine on each other.

lift gates: yes, glass...no way! The 91-97 are flat, and the 98+ have a lot of curve to them. so much that the rear wiper never cleans the glass all the way because the used the same from the earlier trucks.

Yeah I know, but the mounting dimensions and opening dimensions are all the same I believe. I don't think there are any changes to the gate itself from previous years to accommodate the curved glass. Therefore if that's true the curved and flat glass are interchangeable.

Yeah I know, but the mounting dimensions and opening dimensions are all the same I believe. I don't think there are any changes to the gate itself from previous years to accommodate the curved glass. Therefore if that's true the curved and flat glass are interchangeable.

the gates are completely different

a pre 97 glass on a 98+ gate would close in the middle maybe, but would have gaps on the sides because of the curve of the gate.

a 98+ glass on a pre 97 gate would not even reach the latch because the sides would touch the gate first.

how bout you buy the glass from him, try it on the other liftgate and tell us how it works!! :D:p:

the gates are completely different

a pre 97 glass on a 98+ gate would close in the middle maybe, but would have gaps on the sides because of the curve of the gate.

a 98+ glass on a pre 97 gate would not even reach the latch because the sides would touch the gate first.

Oh, I see what you're saying. ;)

Darn, I never thought there was much of a curve difference.

Just thought having the factory black tint from the '98+ would look cooler than the '91-94 privacy glass.

Oh well.

by the way.. sense I understand there is question of where this glass is from. No it is not from JP, these are spares I have;)

Can deliver to T-haven:D

Bump... make me a offer before I toss it in the trash:(

Back