Explorer Sport 2013 or the Durango 2014? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Explorer Sport 2013 or the Durango 2014?

White Platinum Tri-Coat is the color, I meant Thanks.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm glad I registered on to this forum! and had Crystal, keep me updated, cause my dealer hasn't even called me yet and told me my window sticker was available yet.

GARCIA

I'm glad I registered on to this forum! and had Crystal, keep me updated, cause my dealer hasn't even called me yet and told me my window sticker was available yet.

GARCIA

I'm always happy to help, Garcia! Just send me a PM when you're ready for an update.

Crystal

My wife & I own a loaded '13 Sport and love it. She was driving a highly modded 2005 Dodge Magnum RT (which she also enjoyed) and jump in my 2005 Ram SRT QC on the weekends, so obviously we like powerful American vehicles. Prior to ordering the Sport we test drove a 2013 Durango RT. We liked the looks, HEMI, and exhaust note, but the acceleration was horrible compared to her Magnum AND the Ex Sport. At the time, it was easy decision. That said, I've read all about the 2014 Durango and with the changes they've made it would be a much tougher decision if I had to do it over again. In the end, we're happy with our Sport. BUT, that '14 Durango RT seems bad ass. Good luck!

My wife & I own a loaded '13 Sport and love it. She was driving a highly modded 2005 Dodge Magnum RT (which she also enjoyed) and jump in my 2005 Ram SRT QC on the weekends, so obviously we like powerful American vehicles. Prior to ordering the Sport we test drove a 2013 Durango RT. We liked the looks, HEMI, and exhaust note, but the acceleration was horrible compared to her Magnum AND the Ex Sport. At the time, it was easy decision. That said, I've read all about the 2014 Durango and with the changes they've made it would be a much tougher decision if I had to do it over again. In the end, we're happy with our Sport. BUT, that '14 Durango RT seems bad ass. Good luck!

X2!!!!!! '14 Durango has my eye, as well as the srt jeep but my wife says it's not kid friendly lol

Back