• Register Today It's free!

Extended Radius Arm?

jauldredge

Reaction score
City, State
morganton, nc
Year, Model & Trim Level
92 xlt
I found a set of Fabtech extended radius arms part #FTS305 which lists fits any ranger 80-97 has anyone used these or does any know if they will fit my 92 xlt? Thx for any info.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

any word on those radius arms? i found a set as well and want to see how you like them. that is if you got em....

i'll be extending some stock arms soon..

cheap-o!!

I was about to do the same. But then I found a fabtech set for 399 and I'm not sure if I can pass that up...
Think I can penetrate that metal of a rad arm with a little 110 flux core on max settings?

I was about to do the same. But then I found a fabtech set for 399 and I'm not sure if I can pass that up...
Think I can penetrate that metal of a rad arm with a little 110 flux core on max settings?

Well i don't have any experience with flux core... but i do this sort of thing with my 110 welder (Lincoln 140HD mig) i suppose it depends on how powerful the welder is.. and how good of a job you can do welding it. be sure to clean the surfaces really good first. if you do it, take pics and post them.. (i will when i extend mine)

Back in the day, I extended mine a foot and it made a hige difference offroad. I used a Hobart 140 with flux core.
BracketMeasurementsD.jpg

ArmMockwithMeasurements.jpg

STA70427.jpg

you wouldnt happen to still have them would you?

Back