Fabtech spindles for 03 spor trac | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Fabtech spindles for 03 spor trac

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

look up the install directions from fabtech. u will need an air cut off wheel and grinder a pretty powerfull drill and som good ole fashion elbow grease. but really look into the install directions they have good pics and s#!t:salute:

you will need new ranger rotors b/c your ST rotors are to large to work with the ranger spindle lift.

o i c, but will i need to mod anything major like cutting or drilling (other than the normal drilling and cutting on the lifts instructions)? Cuz i had told the gentleman who is working on my truck that thats what i wanted. I also noted to him i have talked to many people who have done this procedure, and he told me "yeah they could have done it but what lengths did they have to go to do it". Meaning like was there alot of work that needed to be done to put the spindles on or just the rotors?

nah just follow the instructions. and yes you will need the ranger rotors. i did in my drive way, with a small air compressor and every day tools, also did TT for front, did SOA in rear then eventually did WAR 153 shackle cause of sag.:salute:

nah just follow the instructions. and yes you will need the ranger rotors. i did in my drive way, with a small air compressor and every day tools, also did TT for front, did SOA in rear then eventually did WAR 153 shackle cause of sag.:salute:

So you own a pair of the ranger edge spindles for the 03 sport trac? Are they a sure fit because i was looking into it and did not want to spend the 400 dollars and it not fit. I am so anxioius for them, do you have any pics you can post?

Back