Finally Orderd Some Zanio Show Car Polish. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Finally Orderd Some Zanio Show Car Polish.

drober30

Reaction score
City, State
Grand Blanc, MI
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 Limited 302A
I have read lots of good things about Zanio and have wanted to try it for years but always defaulted to the Meguiars.

Well I finally pulled the trigger and ordered the Zanio and will give my review in a few weeks.

Zaino has some great products. Sal Zaino runs a good company. I've used his products for years on my Porsches.

Zaino has a very specific methodology with their products. Make sure you follow them. Zaino is not alway compatible with other products. Lastly, Zaino requires a specific amount of "cure" time if you are layering. Read-up before you start.

I used to have a 2002 trans-am ws6 a while back that i was obsessed over!! all i used was zaino and was very happy. cant go wrong if u take the time required. the only thing that sucks is that you had to order it online, but where i lived there was one guy who went to car shows and had a trunkful of all the products to sell, maybe there's someone that does that by you?? car shows, trade shows, swap meets... you never know. good luck

Zaino has some great products. Sal Zaino runs a good company. I've used his products for years on my Porsches.

Zaino has a very specific methodology with their products. Make sure you follow them. Zaino is not alway compatible with other products. Lastly, Zaino requires a specific amount of "cure" time if you are layering. Read-up before you start.

Yes it's somewhat overwhelming for waxing a vehicle and that's a big part of the reason I had put it off, however, I read online and ordered a kit. The other reason as mentioned by vig1116 is it had to be ordered online.

They have a new product out ZFX Flash Cure that now lets you layer the coats within hours instead of days.

Back