Finished off the wood | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Finished off the wood

I finished off the wood interior with a Grant rosewood (fake) steering wheel cover. I just wish someone made a wood overlay for the overhead console.

Attachments

• web grant cover.jpg
    web grant cover.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 1,958

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Looks great man!

Pretty you are gonna be tinting your X at regular interevals and calling the orkin man! Looks wicked!

Looks nice.

Btw I just noticed that I have the same fogs as you (I saw your remote) I was wondering if you have a problem with the bulbs keep burning out and if there is a way to replace them?

Thanks.

Never had a bulb go on them yet, knock on wood. You can replace them by unscrewing the housing and opening the covers. Unscrew the retaining spring/ ground wire, looks like a big U and put in a new H3 bulb.

Looks nice, man. I'm surprised there's a market for the eXplorer for this kinda stuff but you can't find one to make a spoiler. :(

Originally posted by X-factor
Looks nice, man. I'm surprised there's a market for the eXplorer for this kinda stuff but you can't find one to make a spoiler. :(

I thought EGR makes one?

Um unique. At least it will float.

Nice and clean I likes it!!!!!

there is something intriguing about the black center and woodgrain wheel..... perhaps i'd be even more happy if the wood didnt wrap so much of the wheel, but hell i like it !!

The only thing better would be a nice clean thin wrap of wood that didn't exactly go into the inner handle area, but still 2 points, good show!

Back