First Time User!!! Greetings! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

First Time User!!! Greetings!

Hello to all!!!

I have been reading the posts, looking at the pics, and using info on this web site for quite a while, so I decided to go ahead and register. This is one of the best sites I have found anywhere for finding information on Fords!

I currently own two Fords, both I am very, very happy with (having owned many vehicles, most being Fords).
My pride and joy is my 1995 F-250 Super Cab Longbed with a 6" Skyjacker Suspension Lift and 35" BFG A/T's.

My wife's vehicle is a 1996 Explorer XLT, to which I have so far added a Yakima Roofrack, CATZ Driving Lights, Burlwood Dash Kit, and BFG A/T's. (Much more to come.)
:bounce:

Sorry about the long post, if anyone is interested in pics of my truck , I would love to post them but am not sure how to... any help would be appreciated.

Thank You

Welcom Donny, if you want to send the picts to my e-mail then I will post them on here for ya. mikp97801@hotmail.com

ok. to host images you need to do a few things. First you need to find a site to host them. www.imagestation.com will do this for free and is reliable. Then once its uploaded copy the url to the clipboard then do something like this [i mg] url goes here[/i mg] except when you do it remove the spaces between the i and the m.

Welcome Donny..
Looks like you are already on your way to being hooked..For insructions on posting a pic, look at the lower left corner og the page and click on [ img]..
Good luck, and again, welcome to the site.

Thanks for the info, guys!

I've actually been hooked for quite some time. I have already "built" a number of vehicles in the last 10 years or so, including a 91 Explorer XLT with 4" Susp Lift, dual front shocks, grilleguard, lights, nerf bars, stereo system, etc., etc.

I have worked at the same truck accessory store since 1995 and have habitually been in debt every day ever since. But it's my hobby as well as my living so I don't mind.

Back