Flashing 4WD Lights

GingeRed11

Make Explorers Great Again!
Reaction score
City, State
Northwest Oregon
Year, Model & Trim Level
1995 Ford Explorer EB 4x4
hello, so earlier today I was driving in 4WD auto and the lights Started to flash this has happened once before too, it didn't happen when yesterday when I was bashing around in the parking lot, it only happens when 4WD is engaged but not being used.
Help please
Thanks in advance!

Isaac

I have the same issue with mine except the 4x4 lights flash while the Explorer is in 2wd, while this happens the windows don't work. It is said to be the malfunction of the "gen Module" but it does not hinder normal operation.

hello, so earlier today I was driving in 4WD auto and the lights Started to flash, it didn't happen when yesterday when I was bashing around in the parking lot, it only happens when 4WD is engaged but not being used.
Help please
Thanks in advance!

Isaac
I have the same issue with mine except the 4x4 lights flash while the Explorer is in 2wd, while this happens the windows don't work. It is said to be the malfunction of the "gen Module" but it does not hinder normal operation.
yea I'm usually in 4WD when it happens, but when they blink I just turn it off. You know the fix?

Back