NJ Pine Barrens Run: Weekend of April 5-6 | Page 13 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

NJ Pine Barrens Run: Weekend of April 5-6

April 5th or 6th

• Saturday April 5th

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Sunday Apritl 6th

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
ha im just taking the side roads and than meeting with 206 and taking it for 30 miles.. should be fun:(

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

or if any1 is unsure,just meet at the wawa,ill stay there till 9:20 and then head to the ranger station,if noone is sure how 2 get to wharton,you's can just follow me over there

alright imma head my butt to bed,i gotta wake up early and drive 2 my sisters to drop of my son,and take 2 of her kids,lol,i'll see every1 in the morning

looks similar to my mapquest but the town is different, you have hammontown, i got vincentown lol...

yeah,just make sure u pay attention,wharton sneeks up on ya,its on the left hand side,its a brown wood side,white letters,says wharton state forrest,atsion office

jason,to be safe,if u can try 2 follow some of the ones andy96 has,his has the right zip code and town

i might see you at the wawa john haha

here ya go jason
Hide/Show Route Directions from A to B:
1:
Start out going EAST on PETER FORMAN DR toward FIVE POINT RD/ FIVE POINTS RD.
0.2 mi

* Map

2:
Turn RIGHT onto FIVE POINT RD/ FIVE POINTS RD. Continue to follow FIVE POINT RD.
0.8 mi

* Map
* Avoid

3:
FIVE POINT RD becomes HOWELL RD.
0.3 mi

* Map
* Avoid

4:
Merge onto NJ-33 W toward TRENTON.
15.2 mi

* Map
* Avoid

5:
Merge onto NEW JERSEY TURNPIKE S toward CAMDEN (Portions toll).
14.2 mi

* Map
* Avoid

6:
Take the US-206 exit, EXIT 7, toward BORDENTOWN/ TRENTON.
0.7 mi

* Map
* Avoid

7:
Merge onto US-206 S toward MCGUIRE A.F.B./ FORT DIX.
17.0 mi

* Map
* Avoid

8:
Enter next roundabout and take 2nd exit onto US-206.
10.1 mi

* Map
* Avoid

9:
End at 744 Route 206 Vincentown, NJ 08088-8000

* Map

Estimated Time: 1 hour 11 minutes Estimated Distance: 58.39 miles

if ya wanna just meet there to be safe thats fine by me,ive been there before,so i know where 2 go

alrighty im hoping off and headin 2 bed,see yas in the a.m.

Gentlemen, looks like we're in luck. Showers are supposed to stop by 9:30 or so. It's not even raining by me. Then we're supposed to have partly could and 60 degrees all day. :D

I'll be heading out in about 40 minutes, and will meet John at the Wawa and then see you all at the station.

Excellent time. weather could not have been more perfect, no hydrolocks, nothing busted, and a long day of wheeling. 10/10. Pics up tonight. :D

^-- yeah seriously, you guys have 10 seconds to post up 10 pics or more or else you're all banned!

:p:

Excellent time. weather could not have been more perfect, no hydrolocks, nothing busted, and a long day of wheeling. 10/10. Pics up tonight. :D

Yeah, I'm kicking myself now - woke up at 10 to sunlight pouring in through my window. :( However I hit some of the local trails by me with Tom (supyo24) so as to not kill the day totally. On the one trail that we thought went somewhere we found drywall, a washing machine (clearly sawzalled apart), steel filing cabinets, fridge and a bunch of beer cans - the trail ended at a clearing over looking The Reservoir that was clearly a party hang-out. Tom found a bag in his truck and we did a small clean-up of what we could. Anybody find anything "interesting" out there today?

-Andy
D.J.O.R. Netzhauptmann

how long did you stay after i left? i agree, amazing day:thumbsup:

ok i guess i'll be the first to post, I didn't take many and most aren't good but the vids are interesting haha:D

john and I having some fun... kinda trippy

th_PICT0656.jpg

jason in a waterhole

th_PICT0649.jpg

PICT0663.jpg

PICT0662.jpg

PICT0661.jpg

PICT0660.jpg

PICT0658.jpg

PICT0651.jpg

the others have much better pictures but here is a start haha

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

MustangAndy, we missed ya man, shoulda came down.

Here's my shots:

IMG_0100.jpg

IMG_0101.jpg

IMG_0103.jpg

IMG_0104.jpg

IMG_0105.jpg

IMG_0109.jpg

IMG_0113.jpg

IMG_0114.jpg

IMG_0115.jpg

IMG_0117.jpg

IMG_0120.jpg