• Register Today It's free!

Ford explorer build help.

Th1sguy

Reaction score
City, State
Brooklyn
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 Ford Explorer XLT
Hey guys and gals, I have a 02 explorer xlt In great shape, I want to lift the truck bigger wheels/ tires and some other things as in safari rack and offload lighting. I didn't figure out how to search this forum with the app on iPhone yet so don't slay me! Lol suggestions and links also pics of your rides. Thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

If you say you can't search on your phone, then why not just wait until you get on your computer?

I'm sure finding the links you need right this moment won't get you any further now than it will when you have the time to sit down and do a proper search.

There are 3-4 "lift" threads in the stickied section at the top so a search is not even needed.

Would be using it if I had one to my disposal I'm bound to my iPhone. But anyway ok

So something like this?
lifted5.jpg

lifted4.jpg

I have a brush guard, tail light guards, 1.25" front lift, 1" rear (when I get it on...), Yakima Load Warrior, Ironman trim, 31" Falken Wild Peak tires, 4th gen mirrors, and some other stuff I'm forgetting...

Th1sguy said:
Would be using it if I had one to my disposal I'm bound to my iPhone. But anyway ok

Dude the search on ForumRunner sucks. Go to the modified 3rd gen. forum and do your searches on a computer. It's much better. Everything else works great with it though. I use it 99% of the time.

Also just to give some of us reading this an idea of how to help you best, do you want the height to be more for looks or do you plan on offroading a little because that small amount of info will help us a lot to suggest the right lift combinations for you.

Back