rookieshooter

Moderator Emeritus
Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
Martinsburg WV
Year, Model & Trim Level
84 BII "Li'l Samson"
ORW has a sale on Fox shocks. %10 off and free shipping.
I think they always had the free shipping. I know I saved a substantial amount of shipping when I bought the front coilovers compared to other suppliers with the same price but no free shipping.

Going to order a set for the rear today, perfect timing for me on the sale. Getting ready for my axle swap.

http://www.offroadwarehouse.com/products/sfID1/12/sfID2/113

Thanks for the link but wOw prices have gone up eh -- I ordered my 2.5 Airs like 6 months ago and they were slightly cheaper even with the 10% off sale.

Wondering if the price increase was due to how much the raw material has increased?
I've noticed now that salvage yards are not paying as much for scrap metal as they were a month ago.
I payed $25 for a box of rifle shells last year and now the same box is $38 to $40/box due to the metal and lead prices going through the roof.

What I find interesting is, if you look at the internals of, for example, an Air Shock, it looks like it would cost maybe $75 - well probably closer to $100 with the treated main shaft. But I guess this is how it goes for most things we buy today.

Back