DemonMudder

- When In Doubt, Redneck It Out -
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Jacksonville, FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
'95 C1500
So, decorating Deathrow for Halloween, didn't do much last year except for chains from the mirror and a severed hand on the dash (both of which are still there). But I want to hear some things y'all think would do nicely, or things y'all have done to yours before. Just added these chains to the front, thinking more for the roof rack? Also some new leds for the visor so I can make it red now and then. No wrong answers, just fun suggestions, maybe this'll help some others like me that want to decorate!

20210917_133910.jpg

20210917_133919.jpg

20210917_133934.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

A hand sticking out between the bumper and the grill would work nicely :D

That's a neat idea! My mom did something similar a few years ago, had a witch hand hanging from under the tailgate on her f150
A hand sticking out between the bumper and the grill would work nicely :D

Latest thing, still waiting for some things to be delivered, another update on something else tonight. Plus a picture of my hand and chains on the interior.

20210928_121510.jpg

20210928_144039.jpg

20210928_144334.jpg

20210928_121629.jpg

20210928_144554.jpg

Good ones! I'm thinking of a witch hat and snapped broom on the bumper...

Good ones! I'm thinking of a witch hat and snapped broom on the bumper...
That's a neat idea, hope to see it! I've got a rusty hook and chain, similar to the ones on the roof, coming to hook on the hitch, being as thats showing its rust too. And a few more hands to hang around on the truck, like Rick's suggestion for the bumper, got that coming soon!

And there ya go, more touches to the decor! Can even make them like eyes which is nice

20210928_211313.jpg

20210928_211309.jpg

20210928_211413.jpg

20210928_211417.jpg

That looks awesome. Gave me Idea's. All I have right now is a Pumpkin on my Spare tire. No picture right now thought :-(

That looks awesome. Gave me Idea's. All I have right now is a Pumpkin on my Spare tire. No picture right now thought :-(
Hadn't seen that before, be neat to see it later if you feel like it

Hadn't seen that before, be neat to see it later if you feel like it
Here is my spare tire Carrier that I made. It is off right now cause I needed to use my trailer for a bit. I can now have my tire on and trailer at the same time but have not gotten a picture of it yet.
Here it is mounted
New 97 33.jpg

Side view
New 97 32.jpg

Here it is On my Garage Floor with the Pumpkin I was talking about. Its Upside down but You can see what I did :)
New 97 39.jpg

Here is my spare tire Carrier that I made. It is off right now cause I needed to use my trailer for a bit. I can now have my tire on and trailer at the same time but have not gotten a picture of it yet.
Here it is mounted
View attachment 342934
Side viewView attachment 342935
Here it is On my Garage Floor with the Pumpkin I was talking about. Its Upside down but You can see what I did :)
View attachment 342936
There ya go, love the carrier too! Even if it in those pictures doesn't fit with a trailer

This weekend will be able to have pics of her totally mounted and will be able to tow my trailer :)
Nice! Be awesome to see it fully finished and setup

What about like say a hand rolled up in a window with blood running down glass some way?

What about like say a hand rolled up in a window with blood running down glass some way?
That's a pretty good idea, hadn't thought of that. Only thing that worries me there, is it just hanging there dangling in the wind, I do a good bit of highway travel, it would be ALL over the place. Besides, my a/c does not work right now so I can't live without the windows down, Florida's too hot for that lol
But it is definitely worth looking into, find some double sided tape to hold the hand to the window maybe

That's a pretty good idea, hadn't thought of that. Only thing that worries me there, is it just hanging there dangling in the wind, I do a good bit of highway travel, it would be ALL over the place. Besides, my a/c does not work right now so I can't live without the windows down, Florida's too hot for that lol
But it is definitely worth looking into, find some double sided tape to hold the hand to the window maybe
Hmm Rear hatch window blood ran down "Tailgate"?

Hmm Rear hatch window blood ran down "Tailgate"?
That's actually great, I was trying to think of something for the hatch, felt kind of bland, thanks!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Here she is mounted back up again. View attachment 342975
View attachment 342976
So far it’s been great. Have not had her on the trail yet. Going to do that Sunday.
Well, it was mostly dried up where I went, and the little there was was mostly just water. But I did get a little mud, at one point even sunk a little deeper than planned, haha. Here's Deathrow after my little trip to a new park for mudding. Need a decent rain before my next trip. May have some more pics to post from out there later if my dads stuff will process

20211004_150254.jpg 20211004_150305.jpg

Attachments

• 20211004_150254.jpg
    20211004_150254.jpg
    261.6 KB · Views: 52

Back