• Register Today It's free!

Ga?????

wht2wd50

Reaction score
City, State
ga
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 xlt 2wd 5.0
anyone in here for GA, if so are their any explorer clubs in the area would really like to get in with others that as myself love these vehicles..

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm in Ga but not in any kind of Auto Club

where abouts
im just east of atl

I'm 35 miles South Of ATL , Near ATL motor Speedway !

I Was Born And raised For 13 years in Conyers Ga

gotcha im just north of conyers in walnut grove

I grew up all around there , What all you have done to your Rig ?

my old was built to the gills, but it got stolen....my new one is still stock with the ecseption of tt and shackles on 31's with a locker. I am following my last build with as follows.

347 stroker motor, tm headers, soa conversion, 4:56 gears, 3" spindles, 3" keys, 3"body lift, running 37/14.50's on a set of dick cepek 17's, one peice projector headlights, euro euro style tails, whit face gauges, sct livewire in cab programmer, kenwood in dash flip up, alpine door spkrs, two jackhammer 12's in a bandpass box....other mods to do include a prerunner front bumper w/skid plate, and if i can find someone to make it a cobra r style hood

Not to be rude but why use a Bandpass Sub Enclosure ? , you can get better response from a Better made ported enclosure built to your subs specs !

i am about as far south as you can get on the east coast. in the process of starting a explorer club only 2 members right now. myself and deputy dog. we have not agreed on a name yet but are kicking around a few

What are you thinking on the club name kustomiser ?

that is just what they came in...what name are you thinking of ? i would be.down to join even at 2hrs away still have some work to do b4 im trail ready but wouldlove to get together..

Well i ran with an all Suv club back in the day 2004 , It was named Beyond Yours , We Had A rear window Sticker And We All Had Rims and Systems , We would all Drive to Downtown Athens on Friday and Saturday nights and Cruise the Strip and Show Off haha , But I'm down To Wave another Flag On The Back of My Beast !!

was in one back in high school called high rollers, used to hangout at flatrock, baranco, and temple johnson....now the only place around me is a place called the grove

Am I the only guy in north ga? Live in Taylorsville, work in Rome, and go to Southern Poly Tech

well as far as I know, I'm the only one around the White,Co. area. I've seen one other lifted exploder up here and it was from Habersham county.

im in mid ga, there are a few ppl around here with expo's I was thinking of trail grinders as a name a few years ago, but never followed through with it was only me an thought it pointless...lol

Im in tallahassee and theres just no other explorers around here to go ride around with.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

There's one guy around here in Cartersville with a red gen 1 explorer. 37"ish tires, and sas. Only seen it twice and haven't met the guy driving it yet.

Back