Got a video of my subs up!! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Got a video of my subs up!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

What happend to the vocals? Cool video - but that tail gate and window and all that vibrating is noisey and sounds crappy. But sounds like your putting out a lot of bass. :thumbsup:

-Drew

You better buy a gallon of locktight! Holy **** dude, lol. Looks like it has alot of bass!

I like the vid itself - I'm at work - so didn't hear the sound. (im sure it's better that way) I'd rather not hear your truck falling apart from that sub lol. But yeah - you got the same color EX as mine cept you got a Mountaineer or whatever. I hardly see anyone with our deep midnight blue color. I have a 96 XLT that's that midnight blue color and even though I see literally HUNDREDS of Explorers a day of all years I rarely see any the same color blue.

****takes a breath****

yeah word.

sounds to me like he has no crossovers on his highs or the bass just drowned them out. the vibration is cool for a little bit but gets annoying.

word though.

Mista808 said:
I like the vid itself - I'm at work - so didn't hear the sound. (im sure it's better that way) I'd rather not hear your truck falling apart from that sub lol. But yeah - you got the same color EX as mine cept you got a Mountaineer or whatever. I hardly see anyone with our deep midnight blue color. I have a 96 XLT that's that midnight blue color and even though I see literally HUNDREDS of Explorers a day of all years I rarely see any the same color blue.

****takes a breath****

yeah word.

Yeah but i got a ****ty paint job on mine my dad bought the car brand new and it started to rust on the top like 2 years ago im pissed but i want to paint the bumpers the same color that would be sweet. I too dont see any my color i have seen 1 in louisville and thats it. ANyway to stop the back from rattling so much? I mean i know dynamat but thats it. ANd for the speakers they cant keep up with the bass so i am going to amp them. The are the pioneer rev 6x8 and im going to get a orion 4002. I hope that will make it sound better.

O i heard about the locktite what exactly do you do? and how well does it work?

wanted to hear the song :p

Go on and slip me two Xanax Bars - I'm ready ta git fool
5th ta Crown ta wash it down, I'm downtown snapping rolls
Ain't no shame up in my game - infact I'm mentally duranged
Oxy Cotton in my system - man I'm feeling kinda strange
Watch me choke about this dope - Blueberry from Texas

baseballer1100 said:
Yeah but i got a ****ty paint job on mine my dad bought the car brand new and it started to rust on the top like 2 years ago im pissed but i want to paint the bumpers the same color that would be sweet. I too dont see any my color i have seen 1 in louisville and thats it. ANyway to stop the back from rattling so much? I mean i know dynamat but thats it. ANd for the speakers they cant keep up with the bass so i am going to amp them. The are the pioneer rev 6x8 and im going to get a orion 4002. I hope that will make it sound better.

Yeah mine has a couple peel/rust marks up on top too near the rack. I just don't care too much cause it's up on the roof and you can't see it unless you're on a ladder :eek:

How much would it cost to get our paint jobs redone? Like just the SAME stock color but painted all over again? Would a cheapo Maaco job be worth it for now if I just wanted the stock color again? I do have some smaller dents and scratches that would need to be fixed but I think it would be worth it. Then again - my paint aint that bad for a 10 year old vehicle. It's actually really good cept a few places. I want to replace my hood though...

hmm - nothing to do with this topic.. more to do with your truck and mine lol

But yeah - Get some amps for them 6x8s. :thumbsup:

There is a big rust spot on the top too. But i have a ton of dents as well and i defintly want to paint it again. Yeah hopefully that amp will cure it.

SplashMan said:
Holy vibration Batman! I bet your girlfriend loves it! :D
Are you kidding??? She hates it i dont know any girls that do. Which is a good thing when they start getting annoying just turn the sub up :D

what kind of dbs u get out of that thing

nice vid

MuddinXJ from ca.com is me......

You definately need some deadner.
I need to get mine installed. I got a 100 sq ft of FATMAT and I may need some more. I'm doing 2 layers in all 4 doors, the rear quarters, the rear tailgate, and the floor. I may also do 2 layers on the roof but I may just stick to 1 layer. I'm hoping to hit 145dB but am not sure. I need to go get it metered.

i bet ur neighbors like you that thang pushes some air dont it that thang is pretty bad azz i know a friend wit the same 2 12"s in a s dime walled up that thing is so loud o my god dude its loud

baseballer1100 said:
Are you kidding??? She hates it i dont know any girls that do. Which is a good thing when they start getting annoying just turn the sub up :D

duh, HELLO baseballer...not the bass, the vibe from the base.....

dang kids, gotta xplain ever'thin' to eh theez dayz.

Baseballer, she likes the vibes.....guaranteed...;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

that doesnt warp the roof at all?

Back