got in a car accident | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

got in a car accident

Hey guys

I was on my way coming home and it the road was wet cause it was raining. I was going to make a full left turn and then all of a sudden my explorer did a 180 and it went on the island and hit another car which was at a red light.

Luckly no one got hurt in the accident but I broke his turn signal and I pushed in his tire. And my hood just got lil bit of a dent and I got some paint chips off too of my explorer. And the grey part of the bumper has a lil hole in it.

Also luckly he was at a red light if it was a green light for him it would of been worse. He was in a Toyota Sequoia. So we both got a police report and they cop said it doesnt even look like bad damage on his car he said it looks very lil damage.

Well thank god I didnt get any whiplash or anything.

Thanx

Sam

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Glad to hear no one was seriously hurt and that damage was minimal to both vehicles.. Even a few scratches on a vehicle can cost big $$ to fix...

glad ur ok. ne pics?

...drive safe, especially with wet roads....there are always plenty who will be going to fast...glad to hear you are ok...:D

yeah i am ok just got some pain in my left shoulder

yeah i am ok just got some pain in my left shoulder

Oh man you sound like me. I hope yours gets better. I know when i said that a year later i ended up in the operating room and 8 months later nothing is better.

Glad you are ok

pushed in his tire? that sounds like quite a bit of damage... tires dont move without major bending of something

Back