header comparo

Four0Sport

Jack from JackOffRoad
Reaction score
City, State
West Virginia
Year, Model & Trim Level
1993 2dr
i know that in here when anyone asks about header preference everyone screams torquemonster. well i dont have $700.. lol i was just on Jeg's website and they list a set of shorty headers for the 95-98 5.0L explorers for around $380. i was wondering if anyone had these headers and if they were worth the time and money. i have the all too common exhaust leak coming from my pass side header and if im gonna take it off i might as well put something better on. unless im broke them im just getting them welded.

i know that in here when anyone asks about header preference everyone screams torquemonster. well i dont have $700.. lol i was just on Jeg's website and they list a set of shorty headers for the 95-98 5.0L explorers for around $380. i was wondering if anyone had these headers and if they were worth the time and money. i have the all too common exhaust leak coming from my pass side header and if im gonna take it off i might as well put something better on. unless im broke them im just getting them welded.
If you look for the Torquemonster link here-you will get a member discount--
Not to mention the added items for your install.

I had a set of FMS headers--in my hand. If you could get a set for around 200 I'd say yes--just to replace the inferior stock units.That is all they are good for really.
look real close at the design--each header has 2 shared tubes--
Torquemonster headers have 4 tubes into a common collector.

Back