Hello, 85 Bronco II W/4.0 Swap and more... | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Hello, 85 Bronco II W/4.0 Swap and more...

ceirsik

Reaction score
City, State
hutchinson, ks.
Year, Model & Trim Level
85 bronco II
Hello, I have a 85 B2 I just swapped a 93 Ranger 4.0 in. The swap is out of a 5sp, but Mine is the 4sp auto. Here is the B2 as it is now.
IMAG0535.jpg

IMAG0532.jpg

I got it for free with the front end smashed, so I replaced both front inner fender wells and fenders, front frame rails, rad. supports and grill. then I had to replace the drivers door. It had the all in one tail gate, so I swapped it with a glass lift one. The interior was Red, and I'm not much for the red so I swapped it with a EB tan one. replaced the drivers rusted out floor with new metal, new brakes all around. put a 4" suspension lift from a U-Pull yard for $40 and 2" body lift. It has 37X15 w/ bead lock rims under it now, they where cheep from a friend but going to a new set of 35" soon. I just Herculined the bottom half and Hammered painted the top. Built my own rear bumper and working on the front with a 9K pound winch to sit on it.
I know thats a lot of work for a old B2 but I now have just under a $1K in it. so it's a truck I love with about half of my blood in it! So we are one now..LOL!

Here is a pic of it after I replace the front clip.
IMAG0205.jpg

IMAG0207.jpg

Anyway, thought I'd say Hi and hope to be a part of the family. Thanks Chris.

From one Chris to another...welcome to the forum. Good times and fun to be had. Nice lookin truck!

Back