• Register Today It's free!

Hello from RI

MiZZ

Reaction score
City, State
Rhode Island
Year, Model & Trim Level
'92 Explorer XLT
whats going on everyone, nOOb here from Rhode Island, just bought a 92 explorer xlt auto/4x4 off it's original owner. green w/ tan leather... 100% stock at the moment... I'm an avid off-roader and hope to see what the explorer has soon enough! never considered a explorer for off-road use i'm a jeep guy, I have a 1988 jeep cherokee chief XJ 4.0L 5speed 4x4 which is my trail rat and DD :thumbsup: but i'm falling in love with the explorer and she'll soon be flexin with jeep. :D

any New England or Rhode Islanders on here?

thanks,
Mike

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to the site.. you'll find lots of info and many members waiting to help out a fellow Explorer owner...Check out the various threads and trips under the New england explorer forum for group info...

thanks for the welcome everyone :D Great site you guys have here, so much info.. I haven't even needed to post any other threads, all my questions are answered with a search. lol I'm a supporting member on jeepforums.com So i'm definetly going to be contributing here as well. thanks again for the welcome and Hope to join up on some trail runs with some of yas soon :thumbsup:

-Mike

Back