HELP!! Friend Stuck at WHARTON FOREST. PLEASE READ!!! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

HELP!! Friend Stuck at WHARTON FOREST. PLEASE READ!!!

sk1er17

My "Jeep Thing" itches...
Reaction score
City, State
NJ
Year, Model & Trim Level
'98 Sport
Whats up guys. Anyone from Central to South jersey please read this...

My friend and i (black X seen in my photo album) were messin around at Wharton tonight and somehow he ended up with his front left and right rear tires off the ground in a big rut in water. Our attempts to pull him out with my X failed and we gave up for the evening after both our tow ropes snapped.

I have something very important to do Sunday and Monday, and unless i take off from work on Tuesday i wont be able to help him again till Wednesday. He's probably going down tomorrow morning with a come-along and stuff to try to get out again but i dont want him go to alone.

If ANYONE reads this thats close to the area please call him tonight.. he could meet you at a gas station and show you exactly where it is if you dont mind giving him a hand. Its right off of 206.. maybe only a mile in.

Please call his cell 609-213-0932

His voicemail is not set up so if he doesnt pick up please call me 609-540-2176 and leave a message with your name and number so i can have him call you first thing in the morning. Actually, call my cell either way so I know he wont be going alone tomorrow...otherwise i might have a hard choice to make in the morning.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

What kind of help are you looking for? Im in the area. but I have no winch...

Im about 20 min south. Let me know

Lookin for someone to at least drive him back to the truck. he's right next to a tree and has a come-along and he's going to use a tire to get his frame off the ground (we thought of this afterwards).. and maybe hook up a tow rope for a little extra boost.

OK, now im supposed to leave here at 12:30 instead of 3.. so i cant even drive down there with him. We're going out now to buy a come-along and supplies. Please call mine or his cell phones as soon as possible if you think you can provide assistance. My X made it through everything fine... so a little lift and 31's or 32's are all you need (if you have bigger thats cool too)

Please all me 609 540 2176
marc 609 213 0932

Thanks a lot

Sorry dude, had to get some sleep.(night work) Did you guys get your friend Ex out?

good to hear you got your friend out. Gotta watch it down there.

Good to hear bro. Gets pretty nasty back there.

This is an old thread... but figured id have to put this in it:
went to Wharton today (11/30/03) and boy did i get stuck! not nearly as bad as my friend did. It took a high-lift and ED ramming his X in reverse but i got out... we'll get pics in my album as soon as we can.

Should have called me up, I would have tugged your ass out no problem. :D ;) But as long as you didnt break anything and had a good time that's all that matters.

It was a pretty good time. Lol, you'll see in the pics im standing on my bumper (which is just barely above the water) smilin.

And Doug, dont give me that crap!! you said you couldnt come today:p hahaha

Yeah I know i couldn't go. :( I had to work but it'll be worth it in the end, i'm saving up for new tires. I'm gonna have a lot more free time after x-mas so anytime after then lemme know when you wanna go and i'll be there.

Back