help me decide what rims to get.... | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

help me decide what rims to get....

which rims should i get, i got a 98 EB exploder, 2 inch lift, rollin on 32x11.50 BFG all terrain KOs my 4 choices are
1. cragar black steel wheel
crr-397_w.jpg

2. american racing outlaw IIs
are-62-5761_w.jpg

3. US wheel series 94, black rim with chrome outer rim
usw-94_w.jpg

4. cragar street locks
crr-352-5834.jpg

your opinion is appreciated

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

First ones as long as the truck isn't black.

cragar street locks

the soft 8 wheels are the best

The cragar black steel wheels are probably the best out of the group.

The steelies. The street locks stick out of the tire almost 1/2 an inch when mounted asking for rock rash, ect. I put some 15x8's on 33x12.50's at work and the way they sat, I would never run them.

first ones for sheezy

i like the cragar street locks

FROADER said:
On your truck, I say the AR Outlaws. I don't like the cheap looking black stealies on a nice looking truck.

Are you saying my truck looks like crap! :p

12287the_truck.jpg

I guess it doesn't look like that anymore :(

Stic-o said:
Are you saying my truck looks like crap! :p

I guess it doesn't look like that anymore :(
Yes Steve, a turd on wheels... :p
No, it depends on the color of the truck too. White looks fine with black stealies, but others won't look as good. Just my opinion.

FROADER said:
Yes Steve, a turd on wheels... :p
No, it depends on the color of the truck too. White looks fine with black stealies, but others won't look as good. Just my opinion.

I agree :thumbsup:

well exsept the turd coment :rolleyes:

forgot to mention my truck is black. here is a pic, i have ****ty black steelies already.... also, should i get a 15x7 or a 15x8 im not sure what width the rims i hav now are.... tires are a 32x11.50
site1024.JPG

i like the street locks. so those or atleast the first one... the rest are :thumbdwn: imo... those ones that pughman put up don't look bad either. i actually kind of like them.

Back