Help me pick new rims | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Help me pick new rims

Looking for a new set of 16" rims for this..

Suggestions please..

And go

Si

FB_IMG_1532456806395.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Level 8 Punch

upload_2018-7-24_16-25-40.png

I like those a lot. My fall back are the OEM 99-01 Limited wheels, and the center caps are very strong.
The 94-97 Mustang Cobra wheels fit okay also, if you can get them and the 17" tires.

Brakeproject025.JPG

98MntnCobrawheels.JPG

Looking for a new set of 16" rims for this..

Suggestions please..
I have a set of wheels and tires for sale they are 235 55 16 and 225 60 16s in perfect shape no scratches or any damage on them
I currently have them on my mustang and I am selling wheels and tires for 450.00 my cell number is 2052537146 please text me and you wont regret them
And go

Si

View attachment 161253

si, are you looking for stock replacement style rims, or aftermarket. and what are you looking to spend as well

pickle going for a boat ride to the uk?

it is home, its from canada! lol

you can try a mail order place in canada, its called Custom Wheels Canada,Rims Canada,Wheels Canada,Wheels and Tires Packages. have them shipped to pickle, then get your buddy to toss them inside.

the beauty of this now is i WILL have the only known v8 sport (that we know of at least, but by now i am sure there are some crawling around) in canada! WOOT!

Lmao. It's getting all fixed up before the boat ride home. But the wheels and tires on it are awful and need replacing. Buddy doing the work has a supplier but I'm looking for something decent to put on it while i have the chance

Si

I like those a lot. My fall back are the OEM 99-01 Limited wheels, and the center caps are very strong.
The 94-97 Mustang Cobra wheels fit okay also, if you can get them and the 17" tires.

View attachment 161273

View attachment 161274

I was just thinking about those today - the Limited wheels - my stock ones have seen better days.

Also, 2wd I assume? It has a nice stance to it - better than mine - but I have a feeling yours is 2wd after looking at it.

Hey I like those! What was used to black out that portion of the stock 16" Wheels?

I masked off the bits I wanted to keep silver.
Then I sanded down the bits for paint.
Then black acrylic primer.
5 coats of black acrylic Matt
2 coats of black acrylic clear coat.

Job done

Si

Hmmm.... Sounds simple enough. I may have to add that to the bottom of my "to do" list! Thanks!

Back