help! the "push on*off" pedal on left side underneath. | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

help! the "push on*off" pedal on left side underneath.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Do these come with a thing called an owners manual?

No, all 2011+ Explorers come with a laminated card that says contact www.explorerforum.com with all questions pertaining to vehicle operation or warranty claims. Or at least that's what it seems like.

In my state, when you take your drivers lic. test, if you do not engage the parking brake when exiting the vehicle...Instant Failed

In my state, when you take your drivers lic. test, if you do not engage the parking brake when exiting the vehicle...Instant Failed

in my state, people old enough to drive know WTF a parking brake is no matter if it is foot operated or a handle between the front seats. just sayin... :D

Even with an automatic tranny??

in my state, people old enough to drive know WTF a parking brake is no matter if it is foot operated or a handle between the front seats. just sayin... :D

Lol this may screw some up more if they ever encounter a vehicle with push button shifting from the good ole days with the dash mounted park button/parking brake.

Lol this may screw some up more if they ever encounter a vehicle with push button shifting from the good ole days with the dash mounted park button/parking brake.
1956 Dodge and Dodge Valiant.

Peter

This guy is a spammer from China. Just looked up his IP. April fools for sure.

And what is it he is spamming?

I am the first to read manuals, however my wife did not have the gusto to push it down at first, until I told her she wont break anything. In fact she has never had a car that had the P brake as a foot pedal. It was always refered to her as a "hand brake".

Not excusing to RTFM but some people are not inclined to such things. Some of you wasted more time posting jokes (Im not saying I didnt think them in my head too lol) then to just help out.

The gas door lid was also new to my wife. When she called me to ask how to open it, I guess I should have told her to read the manual or go to the dealer.....if she had enough gas that is, then promply giggled and hung up.

Acctually that could have been kinda fun

I can see the post now. " some bimbo was sitting at the gas station reading her owners manual.......what a dumbass" Some people cant win :)

Maybe the OP's blinker fluid is low . . .

Not excusing to RTFM but some people are not inclined to such things.

Then a forum is probably the wrong place for them to look for answers as reading and comprehension are necessary requisites.

Back