• Register Today It's free!

hey there whats up

kdogg212001

Reaction score
City, State
stockton, california
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 xlt
hello well i am an 18 year old male i live in california, i drive a 94 XLT, and i am some how or another always off road or trying to do somthing to it so yea any help or tips or tricks let me know, oh yea i also ride moto cross

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Originally posted by kdogg212001
hello well i am an 18 year old male i live in california, i drive a 94 XLT, and i am some how or another always off road or trying to do somthing to it so yea any help or tips or tricks let me know, oh yea i also ride moto cross

Welcome to the site.. Theres alot of members that live in California.. Theres alot options you can do to a 1st generation Explorer.. try using the search feature.. I'm sure you'll find alot of info.

Yeah welcome to the site. Our 1st gens are great trucks! There is TONS of information just like blee said about mods , just search and you'll find pretty much everything you would ever need...but don't be affraid to ask any question.

Welcome!
cp :D

thanks

yea i like this site alot, so far in my xlt i have a pioneer deck, four pioneer four ways(6x8), and a rockford fosgate amp(800w) a 1 farad capacitor, and that is powering to san fransico earthquake 10inch woofers. sounds sweet but i need to dino mat the hatch, LOL

Welcome to the site:D

Back