• Register Today It's free!

Hi everyone,

hodgie

Reaction score
City, State
california
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 explorer XLT,
I've never really done forums before and am not sure about ettiquite. I have been wheelin since i was a kid. I have a very modified 94 explorer did all the work myself including building and installing a jeep Dana 30 high pinion front axle with chrome moly axles,arb air locker, jeep long arm suspension and 16 inch king coilovers, a built gm 200r4 tranny, 4:88 gears, and detroit tru-trac in the rear. With 33 inch tires it sits about 8 inches over stock height. coil over cage built into the engine compartment required moving the radiator forward an inch, making an intake system and removing the inner fenderwells. I built custom rock sliders after bending up the standard aftermarket stuff. I also built a rear bumper designed similar to the james duff front bumper i installed a while back. My kids have moved out and I haven't driven the explorer in quite a while because of a job change.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome! I've been lurking here for years but only recently I've decided to become more active posting, so we're both kinda new to these parts. :) Your rig sounds interesting as hell, I'd love to see some pics.

Good luck and enjoy the forums! :)

pics, pics!

Back