Hi To All From Iraq | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Hi To All From Iraq

mr.berleme

Reaction score
City, State
Hawaii
Year, Model & Trim Level
Hey everybody, well First off I am really happy that I found this site, i've been looking around the site for a little while now but not enought time to post anything and just trying to learn before I start asking the retorical questions that makes me look like an idiot. Well I am currently in Iraq serving for freedom and I am glad to say that we go back to Hawaii in about two months where I will pick up my 03 explorer. I already have an idea about what I want to do to it but I want to wait to see it first and jsut to put it out there its gonna be a street car, its already got 22's on it and it looks pretty clean. I never owned anyting other then a honda before so any help or advice from our members would be highly appreciated. I think the first thing I want to do is drop it on to the 22's but I have no idea where to start or what kit to buy or how many inches a god drop would be for that. Well sorry for making it so long but I will chit-chat more later, Thanks

Alo

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I see that you're already in another thread that you should be able to get the info from, so I'll just say good luck. :)

Search around as there are a few other threads with the info you're looking for as well.

Aloha, and welcome to the site. :salute:

Where abouts are you at over there? I just got back about 10 days ago.

i just got home too. have you been to the AK inn?

...welcome here and hurry home safe...:D ...:salute:

Just want to say be safe!

And thank you to all of you who serve... :salute:

Where abouts are you at over there? I just got back about 10 days ago.

Im in kirkuk but I hav3 to tell you that this last few weeks is just dragging. Hey thanks to everyone for saying wussup and I am pretty sure imm abe able to find all I need. I just need to know what to buy and where to buy them from and if people on here make custom parts for these trucks. I know wn i get back ima be in the garage hacking away just to make things happen. Well imma go look around. Mahalo,

alo

Thanks for your service!!! God bless and come home safe

Neil

Welcome to the site. Glad to see that you are doing ok even tho things are dragging. Thanks for all your work.

you mean lift with 22'a and 44's right?hahah just playing thank you for making sure we can sleep at night.welcome to the site.

And thank you to all of you who serve... :salute:

I agree. It just isn't said enough how much we appreciate the people who are willing to risk their lives for us back home.

Welcome to the forum. Thanks for your service. :salute:

Welcome to Explorer Forum and many thanks to you and our fellow soldiers.:troops:

Thanks everybody for your support and the warm welcome to the site, I really appreciate it.

alo

Back