• Register Today It's free!

HID kit

stang88tn

Reaction score
City, State
Knoxville,TN
Year, Model & Trim Level
08 Adrenalin
This may have been discussed before. I am looking at upgrading my headlights and fog lights to HID. I have an 08 Adrenalin what kit is recomended? Can you upgrade the fog lights? Is the kits really plug and play?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I have an HID kit from DDMtuning.com . I have been more or less pleased with my 55w 10000K kits for both headlights and fog lights, except that the hi/lo switch has gone out on my headlights, and i keep burning out the headlight fuses. DDM tuning's kits are some of the cheapest around, and many of my friends use their kits as well. I would recommend them anyways because their customer support has always been willing to help me, and the warranties are not too bad.

Thanks! I ended up going with HIDheadlightkit.com

Wish i had seen this sooner, We sell the proper HID Kit for these all the time and I have the same kit in my headlights and fog lights. I've got 6000K Bi-xenon HID's in my headlights and 3000K HID fog lights. Both of my kits are AC kits which shine about 15%-30% brighter then the matching DC kits and they last way longer. We sell 35Watt kits at $80 Bi-xenon and 55$ for the regular HID Kit both with 2 year warranties, 55 Watt kits at $100 for the Bi-xenon and $75 for the regular kit, shipping cost is free. We even offer 75 Watt and 100 Watt kits

David @ Dynamic Sound and the other shop Xenon HID Lights and Solar Tinting of Atlanta
404-542-3041 (my direct line)

Www.dynamicsoundatlanta.com (still under construction)
Www.solartintatl.com

The online order feature isn't up yet, but we take phone orders

Back