HID Retrofit Kits: Tried out?

OurExplorer

Reaction score
City, State
Colorado Front Range
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 Ed Bauer
Hey gang,

We do a lot of night time driving and are considering an after :exp: market HID head lamp kit on our '03 Explorer. Has anyone done this, and have had decent success with them? Thanks!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I think many have... most with happy endings. I just got mine a couple of months ago... easy install, I bought one the cheapest kits I could find (about $160.00) 1 yr warranty.

The difference is amazing... I took some pics and posted them, but they don't show how the kit really looks.....

here is the link http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2191157/2

I just bought a set top and bottom HID's from xenonking.com. I got a great deal from them, because I use them for alot of business.

I have always purchased their McCulloch HID's, and have nothing bad to say about them as a company or the products. I have been using these HID's for about 4 years now, and no failure to any of them.

All HID's that you will purchase will have a one year warrenty to them, and some companies will sell you extended warrenties for like $40 more.

If you are interested from purchasing from this site, I have a coupon code that I use that will save you from $40 to $50.

I just bought a set top and bottom HID's from xenonking.com. I got a great deal from them, because I use them for alot of business.

I have always purchased their McCulloch HID's, and have nothing bad to say about them as a company or the products. I have been using these HID's for about 4 years now, and no failure to any of them.

All HID's that you will purchase will have a one year warrenty to them, and some companies will sell you extended warrenties for like $40 more.

If you are interested from purchasing from this site, I have a coupon code that I use that will save you from $40 to $50.

I whish I would have known about the coupon... I would have purchased their stuff rather than the online item if they weren't more expensive...

I have HID lows and fogs... love them and HATE driving a car without HID's...

Don't get anything above 6000K (4300/6000 are good).

Hey Play... how about posting that coupon code?

pm me and ill give it to you.

Back