How do u find window sticker?

Hankwedge

Reaction score
City, State
Pittsburgh
Year, Model & Trim Level
2014 Explorer Sport
Got my vin

Wanted to know how to find window sticker?

Also thought if the window sticker is there that means within a week I would have it??

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

...Also thought if the window sticker is there that means within a week I would have it??

Hi Hankwedge,

When the window sticker populates, that usually means that your vehicle is about to enter production. Delivery dates vary depending on your location; I would not rely on the availability of your window sticker as an indication of your delivery date. The best way to find out about the ETA of your vehicle is to reach out to your sales rep (or to me via PM); we'd be happy to provide you with a status update. :thumbsup:

Crystal

Hi Hankwedge,

When the window sticker populates, that usually means that your vehicle is about to enter production. Delivery dates vary depending on your location; I would not rely on the availability of your window sticker as an indication of your delivery date. The best way to find out about the ETA of your vehicle is to reach out to your sales rep (or to me via PM); we'd be happy to provide you with a status update. :thumbsup:

Crystal

thanks Crystal - i sent a pm

Hi Hankwedge,

Crystal

Hi Crystal, Just wondering if you could assist me in obtaining shipping info on my 2014 explorer. The date invoice prepared was 03/28/14.

Hi Crystal, Just wondering if you could assist me in obtaining shipping info on my 2014 explorer. The date invoice prepared was 03/28/14.

Sure thing, carterapalmer! Just send me a private message (PM) with your order number and dealership name/location; I'll do the rest. :thumbsup:

Crystal

Back